Sunday, February 27, 2011

It Isn't News to You...

...that I think this little girl...

...is the sweetest, funniest little girl around.  It's so hard to believe that we are in the home stretch to her THIRD birthday!!

I love sharing Riley with you all, but I sadly don't get nearly as much time with her as I want.  I'm not sure if I could ever get as much time with her as I want!

But, boy, my sister sure does!  In the limited amount of time I spend with Riley, I always have hilarious stories and adorable pictures for you.  My sister's house is a 24/7 comedy hour with that child.  I've been telling her for months that she needs to start a blog full of Riley stories.  They're so stinking funny!  

Ashley has finally learned that her sister (yep, that's me) OCCASIONALLY has a good idea.  She's finally listened and launched The Crowe's Nest!

Head over and leave her some bloggy love, will you?!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay Ashley started a blog! How exciting!