So this one is CRAZY easy, a household favorite of ours, and best of all: FREEZER FRIENDLY!!
For this one, all you need:
2 Large chicken breasts (or 3 smaller ones, doesn't really matter)
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 can Rotel Tomatoes (your choice in flavor)
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Tortilla Shells (shredded or torn into bite size pieces)
- Boil your chicken in hot water (if you aren't used to this, I usually boil mine for roughly 20 minutes, longer if I drop it in the water while it is still frozen.)
- While your chicken is boiling, combine the soup mixes and Rotel tomatoes.
- Line your 13x9 pan with the tortilla pieces.
- Once your chicken is done boiling, chop/shred and add to your soup mix. Combine well.
- Pour mixture on top of tortilla shells.
- Top entire dish with shredded cheddar (use your discretion on how much, depending on what your family enjoys)
- Bake at 350 for roughly 25 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
Once it is frozen enough to remove from the pan easily you can either freeze the entire dish in a FoodSaver bag, or cut into meal portions (which is what I did) and freeze each portion separately. Seal up and freeze! To unthaw, simply place in boiling hot water, microwave, or remove from bag and reheat in oven. Your choice and preference!