Monday, November 22, 2010

Miracle in the Making

For the past week, all I've heard from my sister is that she has something for the baby and she is just SO excited to let me have it. She decided she couldn't wait until Christmas, so the other night, she presented it to me.

It's the sweetest Christmas ornament!! She ordered it off of PersonalizationMall.com No, personalizationmall.com did not pay me to say that, we just love that website! Anyway, I have been on the hunt for a sweet "on the way" ornament for our tree this year. I haven't been able to find one, only ornaments that are not gender friendly or that involve the first Christmas. So my sweet sister had this made (excuse the poor quality of the pictures):

In case you are having difficulty because of the glare, the top reads: "Miracle in the making" and the bottom reads: "Baby Orlando is due on June 17, 2011."

I love this sentimental gift. We immediately put one of Baby Cannoli's ultrasound photos in it this morning, and I can't wait to put my tree up and hang it proudly. We can stare and dream of our sweet little one all season long.

Tis the season to be THANKFUL.