Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmas Cards?! Already?!

You betcha! Especially since Shutterfly is giving away 50 FREE Holiday Cards to bloggers!!

I'm so excited about this! Jason and I use Shutterfly for all of our photo printing. I have always been pleased with Shutterfly's quality AND customer service. We used Shutterfly Christmas Cards last year as well as our first Christmas card ever to all of our family and friends. They turned out SO nicely, and it was so easy to use and upload my personal pictures.

There are so many great designs to choose from, but this is my favorite so far:

Jason and I always use the bright colors for Christmas, and Shutterfly is one of the only places I can find with beautiful designs in the colors that we enjoy.

Not into Christmas cards? They also have a wide range of products including: canvas prints, wall calendars, and New Years cards!

I never use anyone but Shutterfly. I've been a customer of theirs for many years now, and I am so excited for the 50 Free Card promotion!

Go HERE to sign up for your 50 FREE cards too!

No comments: