Saturday, November 6, 2010

8 Weeks!


Total weight gain/loss: 127.4

Maternity clothes? None.

Stretch marks? Nope! Hopefully they stay far far away!

Sleep: I'm really tired in the evenings. I've been falling asleep really early, like 7:30pm early, but then I'm wide awake at 4:00am! It is making it a little difficult to get up and go to work once I finally fall back to sleep.

Best moment this week: Today was our ultrasound day!!!

Movement: None yet.

Food cravings: Sweets. Lots and lots of sweets.

Gender: Still can't wait to find out!

Labor Signs: Still no, thank goodness!

Belly Button in or out? Still an innie.

Wedding rings on or off? Still on, but off when I sleep.

What I miss: Nothing at this time.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing our sweet baby on the monitor, and our doctor appointment on Tuesday.

Weekly Wisdom: I have none this week...I wish I had been seeking wisdom from you all to figure out how to sleep the night before an ultrasound! I've been way to excited to sleep!!

Milestones: Seeing sweet Baby Cannoli for the very first time.

Ultrasound Pictures coming tomorrow!! :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Adorable!!!! :-) Can't wait to see your pregnant self in person!!!!

Jamie said...

You look great girl!