Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"Your Blog is Fabulous!"

I'm so excited! One of my new bloggy friends, Katie, gave me my very first blog award this morning!! Katie and her sister-in-love (isn't that so much sweeter than sister in law?) Lyryn, found my blog just a few weeks ago! Anyway, Katie has a beautiful blog, and really lets everything out there on her blog. It's difficult to put so much emotion and thought into a blog, simply because you don't know who will come across and read it. Katie has definitely passed that fear, and I LOVE reading about her. Here is my first bloggy award!!Cute isn't it?! Once you receive this award, you must follow two rules:

1. You must list 5 obsessions.
2. You must pass this on to 5 other people.

Obsessions
1. I am obsessed with my sweet puppy Fenway.


2. I am currently obsessed with a new TV show I found on TLC called Cake Boss.

3. I am currently obsessed with blueberry bagels with cream cheese from Panera Bread. They are SO yummy, I think I could eat one every morning!
4. I am currently obsessed with my beautiful wedding album by Jennifer Creed. Once I locate my camera with the photos of it, I'll blog it! Promise!

5. I am ALWAYS obsessed with my beautiful niece, Riley. Who wouldn't be? She's BEAUTIFUL!


Now it's my turn to pass this award on to some of my other favorite blogs to visit!! I love reading these beautiful stories by these fabulous women! And in no particular order:
1. Shannie @ FortCox
3. Britney @ DaveandBritPlusOne
5. Lyryn @ Breaking Through
Thanks again Katie! This was so much fun, and it really made my morning!

7 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

hey paige :) I'm on the jordan and jeff train! haha..love them...me and declan are completely obsessed. SO glad chima is gone! WE LOVE CAKE BOSS!!

glad you've had a happy morning ;)

katie + bret said...

Hello there! I found your blog through Katie's award - Super cute!

Riley is TOO adorable! Beautiful wedding dress and I can't wait to read more about you!

Anonymous said...

Yaaaay!!!! :) thank you.

Shannon said...

aww neato!!! :) thanks for picking me! i am currently in a rut and i have no zest for anything. i can't think of a single thing i'm obsessed with :\ pathetic, right?? .... i'll try to think of things all day so i can post it tonight. and Riley is way too cute in that little rain jacket!!!!

Lyryn said...

Thanks babe... love your blog too!!! As soon as i get home I'll do this. Thanks for all your awesome comments on my blog recently... I am so blessed by them. My mom said she was blessed by your comment on her blog too!!! You are so sweet and thanks again for the award!

Annie said...

your blog is so cute!
little riley and fenway are just adorable!!
new follower ;)

Courtney said...

I LOVE your wedding dress! I was always looking for a one shouldered dress but never found one that I liked enough. Gorgeous!