Sunday, August 30, 2009

Shannon's Going Away Party

So this past weekend was Shannon and Mark's Welcome Home/Going Away party. I was so excited for everyone to meet Fenway and to meet Piper!!

The BEST blogger girls in Kentucky. Seriously. We rock!
All of the puppy mommies and their little babies. :)
Shannon's nephew C was WAY too cute! He loved playing with all of the army toys on the tables. Plus he was dressed up in his Air Force attire too, just like his Uncle Mark!
Seriously, Fenway only weighs 4 pounds (according to our last vet visit, I think it's more like 5 pounds now). Look how TINY baby Piper is! She was a super cute puppy.

My husband has problems. End of story. My poor puppy.

Shannon and Mark.
Piper and Fenway had a great time running around and playing with each other.

Good luck Shannon and Mark!! I know you will love your new home, and can't wait to see the rest of your story unfold on your blog! :)

7 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

YES! I saw!! and did you see who was put up in her place?!? OMG...one our favorite is leaving!

ps: you sooo need to add your email under edit profile so I can reply directly to your comments versus on your post ;) this looks so random, lol!

Anonymous said...

i wish i could have stayed longer. they're such a cute couple!

Laura and Ryan said...

So cute! I love the little puppy pics with their mommies! Now I'm wishing for a dog! :)

Lyryn said...

Looks like a fantastic time! I love the pictures!

Shannon said...

aww, yay! Thanks, Paigey!

It looks like Fenway & Piper are about to crash in that last picture. It looks like Piper is putting her breaks on since her back feet are up in the air! :D haha.

katie + bret said...

cute, cute, cute!!!

Annie said...

aw, so many cute pics!
love those adorable puppies!
looks like you had a great time :)