Monday, March 30, 2009

What a Beautiful Day

Wedding festivities have officially begun!! Jason and I had our first wedding shower Sunday in his hometown at his parents church. What an overwhelming experience that was. I have some photos to share with you!!
I met many women that I have never met before, and they were all so nice and welcoming to me. They had all worked so hard to put together a beautiful setting and arrangement for us as we celebrated the upcoming weeks. It was such a sweet gesture from everyone.
Let me get straight to the pictures.

Look at these beautiful monogrammed towels that one of the mothers of a groomsman created for us!

The beautiful arrangement of food.


The gift table.

My sweet nephew Jacob with his "brown lipstick."He had chocolate ALL over his face, but was pretty unhappy with me when I told him he was wearing brown lipstick. Isn't he adorable?

This picture is blurry-but it shows the pretty gardening pot my mother gave us! It had all kinds of outside goodies in it!
Us with "The Orlando Family" Bible.

Me in the middle of two beautiful women.
My love and I.

How cute is this cake?! Each layer was a different flavor! Chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla!

Thank you to everyone involved!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute!! I saw the "O" and for like 2.5 seconds, I totally forgot what your new name is going to be. Hah. But don't worry, I remembered not too long after. See? I'm a good friend. (hah) These pictures are so stinkin' cute! :)

Shannon said...

is your last name going to be Orlando!?!? i guess that's MAYBE where your blog title comes in. ahem.. what a cool last name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Ha ha yep it sure is! I love my new last name, it's so different!! Thanks!