Sunday, January 30, 2011

19 Weeks!


19 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 139

Maternity clothes? Definitely maternity pants, some maternity shirts.  

Stretch marks? Not yet.

Sleep: Improving this week.

Best moment this week: Not being readmitted to the hospital after my cardiologist appointment!

Movement: Yep! Still not consistent, and only when I am lying down or sitting.

Food cravings: Stil lots of sweets.

Gender: Our sweet baby Ethan.

Labor Signs: Still no, thank goodness!

Belly Button in or out? Still an innie, but looking stranger each week.

Wedding rings on or off? Engagement ring always fits, but the wedding band is more temperamental.

What I miss: Nothing this week.

What I am looking forward to: Reaching the halfway mark!

Weekly Wisdom: Less swelling sure makes for a higher self esteem!

Milestones: Ethan and I got a pleasant report from the cardiologist this week.  Although my heart still is not "fluid free," the fluid is not re-accumulating to a level that will require more surgery at this point!

No comments: