Friday, January 21, 2011

Five Question Friday


For fun, I thought I would join in on Five Question Friday at My Little Life!

1. Where did you meet your spouse, and did you know instantly it was love?
Jason and I met on spring break through mutual friends! I didn't know instantly it was love because, well, I was actually seeing someone else! However, we became fast friends that eventually evolved into my one and only love.

2. What is your favorite room in the house?
I LOVE my kitchen right now, but I think my favorite room will change once the nursery is completed

3. Can you wiggle your ears?
YES! When I was a pre-teen, I used to be very proud that I could flair my nostrils and wiggle my ears at the same time. I called it "my hidden talent." Oh my. What a dork I was.

4. What is your evening ritual?
This has currently changed since my surgery, but prior to: Jason and I would get home from work, make dinner, watch TV or play a board game, I would take a hot bath and spend some time with my pup. Then it would be off to bed! This varies quite a bit now since I'm not cooking every night, and I can only shower instead of my beloved baths until my incision is healed.

5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
At least 5. I prefer around 7, specifically consecutive.

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute blog - great post :)