Saturday, December 18, 2010

14 Weeks


14 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still 126. Love that I'm not gaining 2 pounds a day anymore.

Maternity clothes? My regular jeans! I do the hairband trick for the button on most days, and using the Bella Band.

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: Still having some nightmares.

Best moment this week: Seeing my OB and hearing the heartbeat again.

Movement: Not yet.

Food cravings: Still lots of cheese. And sweets. Not together.

Gender: Still can't wait to find out!

Labor Signs: Still no, thank goodness!

Belly Button in or out? Still an innie!

Wedding rings on or off? On! I still take them off when I sleep just in case the swelling comes back.

What I miss: Nothing now!

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender on New Years Eve!

Weekly Wisdom: When you start working on trusting God with your entire life, he definitely gives you every opportunity to turn your back. Keep trusting.

Milestones: I've been taken off work until further notice. I haven't decided if this is a positive milestone or negative, but it is definitely not one I expected to reach so early in my second trimester. Thankfully, I'm not on bedrest, just restricted activity.

3 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

Look how skinny you are!!!!! Daaaaang!

Brittney said...

Your updates are soo fun to read!

Jax said...

What a fun New Years Eve surprise to find out the gender!!! :) You look great, girl!