Sunday, June 19, 2011

40 Weeks

40 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 153, making my total is 29 pounds by my scale, 21 pounds by the doctors scales.  


Maternity clothes? Non-maternity shirts, skirts and dresses, but ALL maternity pants.  

Stretch marks? My good ol' back side is a nice little road map...

Sleep: Pregnancy insomnia has returned...but so have extremely long naps.  It's a vicious, vicious cycle.

Best moment this week: My OB agreed to allow me to go a little beyond 41 weeks before inducing! If Ethan does not arrive on his own, we will have to schedule a time between week 41 and 42.  I'm happy that we have a few extra days to let Ethan do his own thing!



Movement: His activity has really picked up in the past day or so.



Food cravings:  I don't have an appetite at all.  I eat because I have to-heartburn is not my friend.

Gender: Our sweet baby Ethan Bryant Orlando.



Labor Signs: Nothing at all.   My cervix is still closed completely, we have zero progress at this point.  I'm not too excited about inducing as is, but inducing with zero dilation or effacement really bites.



Belly Button in or out? Still a floutie/outie depending on what position I'm in and what position he is in.



Wedding rings on or off? Still on other than sleep!



What I miss: Regular sleep patterns.

What I am looking forward to: Meeting our little man.



Weekly Wisdom: The waiting game really does suck, even if I'm not physically miserable.



Milestones: Hitting our due date!

1 comment:

Erika said...

I think my dashboard is hiding your posts from me:-( The title of this one said 32 weeks! Ha. I bet you don't feel like you are 32 weeks. So glad the doctor is letting you hang in there to hopefully have Ethan do his own thing. Can't wait to be updated when your little man is here. I'm so excited for you.