Sunday, June 12, 2011

39 Weeks


39 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 152, making my total is 28 pounds by my scale, 20 pounds by the doctors scales.  Yes, I've LOST 2 pounds again.  My nurse said this can be normal at this point in pregnancy, but I also admit to not eating as much as I should due to the increase in heart palpitations and indigestion it is causing. :\ Oops.

Maternity clothes? Non-maternity shirts, skirts and dresses, but ALL maternity pants.  

Stretch marks? My good ol' back side is a nice little road map...

Sleep: I'm sleeping a LOT right now.  I wouldn't say I'm sleeping well, but for some reason even after 8-10 hours in the evening, I'm still feeling the need for a nap during the day.  Where's that burst of energy I'm supposed to have?!

Best moment this week: Not feeling very positive this week.  It's been kind of "blah."

Movement: Still rockin' and rollin', but it is decreasing some.

Food cravings:  I don't have an appetite at all.  I eat because I have to.  See weight loss section.

Gender: Our sweet baby Ethan Bryant Orlando.

Labor Signs: Nothing at all.   My cervix is still closed completely, we have zero progress at this point.  I hit 40 weeks this coming Friday, and I'm praying he comes on his own so that we don't have to discuss inducing.  I thought I was going to get lucky and have my OB allow me to 42 weeks, but because of the increase in heart palpitations, we're looking at absolutely no more than 41.  Still praying he comes completely on his own.

Belly Button in or out? A floutie most of the time, but when he's moving or I'm standing, it's all outie.

Wedding rings on or off? Still on other than sleep!

What I miss: Having energy.  Any energy will do.

What I am looking forward to: Meeting our little man.

Weekly Wisdom: The waiting game really does suck sometimes, even if I'm not physically miserable.

Milestones: No big milestones this week!

1 comment:

Lyryn said...

Looking fabulous chica!