Saturday, June 4, 2011

38 Weeks!


38 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 154, making my total is 30 pounds by my scale, 24 pounds by the doctors scales.  As long as I stay within this range I'll be happy!


Maternity clothes? Non-maternity shirts, skirts and dresses, but ALL maternity pants.  

Stretch marks? Just the ones on the rear.  No new ones on the belly or anywhere else.

Sleep: Let's put it this way.  I'm totally ready for getting 3 hours total of sleep per night when Ethan arrives. ;)

Best moment this week: Remember the quarter story I told you about with my OB? So this week, when he did his "checking," he seriously dropped a quarter on the floor and said..."Well look what I just found!"  I about died laughing.



Movement: Still rockin' and rollin', but it is decreasing some.



Food cravings: Eh.  I don't have much of an appetite at all.  I eat because I have to.

Gender: Our sweet baby Ethan Bryant Orlando.



Labor Signs: Nothing at all.   My cervix is still closed completely, we have zero progress at this point.  He's extremely comfortable in there.



Belly Button in or out? A floutie most of the time, but when he's moving, it's all outie.



Wedding rings on or off? Still on other than sleep!



What I miss: Laying on my stomach!

What I am looking forward to: Our family baby shower tomorrow, and meeting my sweet baby boy.



Weekly Wisdom: The third trimester really isn't that miserable.  Yes, I am uncomfortable, but it isn't constant.  There are moments of feeling really good and moments of relief from discomfort.  Truly relax and enjoy those moments, and it makes it much easier to tolerate the moments of pain.  I don't mind my moments of discomfort at all because I know that it is short lived.



Milestones: No big milestones this week!

1 comment:

Tatiana said...

Oh sweetie you look beautiful! And you can meet your little man any day now! I'm so excited for you, and can't wait to see him :-)