Thursday, April 2, 2009

Things I Love Thursdays

It's that time again!!! Things I love Thursdays!

1. I LOVE reuniting with old friends. Thanks to Facebook and blogging, I have reunited with three friends in the past few weeks. Check out Fort Cox, The Adventures of Christine, and Dave and Brit Plus One for these awesome blogs! I went to elementary school with Fort Cox and Christine, and also to church with Christine as we grew up. It's been wonderful catching up on each other's lives and having these friends in my life again!


I went to Governors School for the Arts in 2003, where I met Brit. She and I were in the same RA group together, and one of my favorite people during that time in my life. We spent three weeks at Transylvania University, and unfortunately lost touch afterward. We have recently begun sporadically messaging each other, and I love her blog! She is expecting her first child in May, so keep her family in your prayers for a healthy last few weeks of pregnancy and an easy delivery.


Brit is also hosting a giveaway on her blog right now in honor of her 100th post! She is giving away an adorable picnic basket with a monogram on it! Head over to her blog for details!


2. I love being an aunt to the sweetest baby in the world. She has recently started giving out kisses, and we even convinced her to blow kisses to me the other day. She melts my heart and makes my entire world so much better.
3. I love sushi! My friend Amanda and I were just talking about sushi a few minutes ago, so it is definitely on my mind and I am craving it!! I'm not into EXTREME sushi though. I love Philidelphia rolls, California rolls, crunchy shrimp rolls-that kind of sushi. The "weenie" sushi. Yep, I'll admit it. I'm a huge weenie that can only eat weenie sushi. But I sure do love it!
4. Today, I love stupid people. I've chosen to embrace them today. They say 15 minutes of laughter a day can lengthen your life by strengthening your heart and do some other science-y stuff that I don't know. Anyway, laughter is truly healthy for you. Today, I've extended by life by probably 10 years. I'm embracing the funny stupid people-stay tuned for my first "Stupid People Sunday" to hear all about it!
Now it's your turn! What are some of the things you love?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for "Stupid People Sunday" I can hardly stand it! aaaaaaan, crazy how we thought alike today! :)

Amy Lynn said...

That picture of Riley is ADORABLE!!!!!! I love her little teefers!

Amy Lynn said...

My word verification on that last post was "hunki". How wierd is that? Coincidence? I think not! ;-)