Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Terrible

I am a terrible terrible blogger lately.  I can't seem to think of anything to talk about.  My life is pretty monotonous right now.  I can't even seem to find humor in things that I normally do right now.  Sigh.  I'm hoping I can start being a better blogger again. 

I DO have some pictures to show you from Riley's first birthday, and SOON.  I promise guys!  She was super cute, but that just goes without saying.  And yes, I'm biased.  But even if I wasn't biased, she was super cute ;).

My hair trial appointment for the wedding is tomorrow night!! WOO!!!

So to the few of you that I KNOW check this and are beginning to wonder where I am disappearing to, I'm sorry!!

AND let's end on a happy note: SWEET BABY STELLAN WENT HOME TODAY!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woooohooooo baby stellan!!!!! :)