Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Photos-A Small Photo Update

We took Ethan's Christmas pictures last week, and I've been excited to share them with you all, but we've had quite an eventful few weeks.

Our family is enduring some difficulties of a loved one's illness that has been difficult to diagnose.  Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we attempt to move forward.  Please also remember the doctors as they use their knowledge and intuition to guide my family into the best decisions to care for him in the best way.

I can't wait to share my Christmas card with you all, but I'm going to refrain until they have all been mailed out.  So these pictures are a teaser to what we used for our cards.







I know I may be am biased, but he really is the cutest little boy ever.

1 comment:

Erika said...

These are so cute!!!