Emily, over at show me Your way, gave me this really adorable award over the weekend! I just love Emily's blog, she is such a sweetheart! She writes about the most genuine things about the thoughts that run through her head during her very stressful college years. I can relate to some of her posts so well, and it is nice to know that someone else experiences the same struggles that I do sometimes!
The directions are to post this award, write 10 interesting things about yourself, and pass it along to 10 other fabulous bloggers!
1. I already know exactly how I'm going to tell Jason, and our families that we are expecting. (No, we aren't expecting yet, and don't plan to for a while. But I still know exactly how we are going to break the news.)
2. I have no idea what my natural hair color is anymore. It's been every *standard* hair color under the sun since high school.
3. I'm much better explaining myself to people by e-mail, text, letter, or any other form of "written" communication.
4. I once flung a hot dog at my sister's head because she made me mad. In the 5th grade, I wrote a poem about it, and submitted it for my portfolio.
5. I'm not ashamed to admit that I am ridiculously afraid of the dark. I can finally sleep with the lights off now that I'm married and don't sleep alone anymore.
6. I look at my wedding pictures all the time, but never once have I wished to re-live that day.
7. Although I truly believe no man will ever love me more than my husband, I feel the most loved when Riley gives me a hug.
8. I've always believed that everything happens for a reason, but I've never truly understood it until this year.
9. I sing extremely loudly in the car to some of the most embarrassing music ever (including Miley Cyrus).
10. I have to drink a Dr. Pepper by 9:30 a.m., or I have a headache for the rest of the day. My caffeine addiction is bad, I know.
I would like to pass this along to ALL of you, because I love reading the random statements about everyone! I think the random tidbits are often the most intriguing, hilarious facts that people can come up with! I love each and every one of you, and you all deserve this one! So get to it now! :)
Thanks again, Emily! :)