Friday, August 19, 2011

Swagbucks

Do any of you all use Swagbucks?  I got hooked on it when I was in the hospital, and it's amazing how much money Jason and I have saved this year! We've mainly used our Swagbucks for Amazon Gift Cards, which we then use for Ethan's Diapers on the Amazon Mom program (save 30%!) and have even used them for birthday gifts!

I'm not getting paid or compensated in any way by Swagbucks or Amazon for this blog, but I just wanted to share this money saving secret with you guys!  Swagbucks is basically a search engine sight that randomly rewards you with "bucks" or points when you use the sight.  There are also other ways to earn bucks, such as navigating through this site to do your online shopping (most all online shopping sites are on here, including flower orders and Groupons!), watching short videos, and a bunch of other ways.  Once you accumulate enough points, you can redeem them for items or gift cards to various locations.

The Swagbuck Facebook page is also extremely helpful to users with hints and tips on gaining more points quickly.  Since December, I have accumulated enough points to earn $200 in Amazon Gift Cards!  Combined with the Amazon Mom membership, Jason and I have yet to pay for a box of diapers.

If any of you want to sign up and give it a try, you can go here and give it a shot!  It is a little difficult to get started, so if any of you get stuck and have questions, feel free to contact me and I'll help guide you!

Search & Win

1 comment:

Jax said...

So cool! I've never heard of this, but I want to try it! :) And please ignore the host of comments to follow. I'm playing catch up on the bloggidies... haha.. :) XOXO!