Sunday, May 1, 2011

32 Weeks

 32 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still holding steady at 148.  My doctor has now said that he prefers me not to gain much more weight to make sure that my weight gain isn't fluid in these last few weeks.  So hopefully this number won't grow too much.  My total is 24 pounds by my scale, 17 pounds by the doctors scale.

Maternity clothes? Non-maternity shirts, skirts and dresses, but ALL maternity pants.  

Stretch marks? Still those pretty ones on my behind. No new ones to report.

Sleep: Much better this week.  Only getting up once or twice in a night to pee.  A few nights were disrupted due to storms, but my quality of sleep was better.

Best moment this week: I think I have FINALLY figured out what is what when Ethan moves.  I'm pretty sure he isn't quite head down yet, but seems to be on his way.

Movement: My squirmy little man.

Food cravings: Same ol' same ol'...sweets, fresh fruit, peanut butter-but not mixed together!

Gender: Our sweet baby Ethan Bryant Orlando.

Labor Signs: Nothing other than a few BH here and there.  They don't hurt, and are few and far between.  

Belly Button in or out? Still a flattie.

Wedding rings on or off? On. I only take them off to sleep.

What I miss: We had a couple of really warm days this week, and I really missed a good cold Sam Adams.  Especially when I saw that Wal-Mart was carrying Summer Ale.  My favorite!

What I am looking forward to: My final cardiologist appointment before delivery! May 9 will determine for sure if I can deliver as "intervention free" as possible.

Weekly Wisdom: I have never have any wisdom, are you kidding?!

Milestones: I had a very good friend that delivered her son at 32w4d in 2010.  She and I have always talked about reaching the milestone to surpass her gestational period as a time for a small, silent celebration that Ethan is still cooking.  We hit that today!

Jason insisted that I take another picture "stickin' that belly out and workin' it" so I did.  He wants me to share it with you all:


So sorry I was so MIA all week!  We had a yard sale this past weekend, and I have been way out of blogging mode! Hopefully this coming week with me better!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You look too cute!! Can't believe the 32 week mark is here! Time flies with a bun in the oven :)