Sunday, May 30, 2010

Our Vows-Then, Now, and Forever. Happy Anniversary!


"I knew I loved you in the early stages in our relationship, and as we have grown and faced new struggles, I love you even more now. I love you because you bring out the best in me. I love you because even when I’m angry, or sad, or being so stubborn that I’m determined not to smile, you can make me smile. I love you for your caring heart and compassion for everyone around you. I love you for challenging me, for making me try new things, and for pushing me to new limits that I never dreamed I would reach. I love you for always believing in my hopes and dreams, and never leaving my side as I reached for them. I love you for your faith, and for striving to be the best Christian and role model that you can be. I love you for all of this and more."
"Because I loved you then and now, I promise to you that I will always love you as we start our new journey as husband and wife. Because I love you for all these reasons, I promise to give the same. I promise to bring out the best in you. I promise that I will always honor you, cherish you, and be faithful to you. I promise to challenge you, make you try new things, and to push you to new limits. I promise to believe in your hopes and dreams, be right by your side to support you as your reach for them. I promise to strive with you to become better Christians and role models. I promise to stand by you, when life is wonderful and when life is hard. Because I love you, I promise you my love, my heart, and my world for the rest of my life."

My sweet husband:
It's so hard to believe that it has already been a year since we were married! I'm so thankful for this happy and very entertaining year of marriage. You have become more of a best friend to me than I ever expected to have in a best friend. You truly are the highlight of each and every day we have, and I'm so thankful that I get to come home to you.

I appreciate you more than you will ever know. You have always been so helpful and have always picked up the slack when I drop the ball. You are the best teammate and partner that I could have ever hoped for in a husband. Thank you for continuing to allow me to chase my dreams, and for supporting each of them, no matter how crazy they may seem. Thank you for continuing to allow me to keep my identity as my own person, and making my heart completely full. I still love you for your Christian faith, and to see how OUR faith together has grown as a married couple. Thank you for continuing to bring out the best in me.

I love you so dearly, and I know that God picked the perfect partner for me to share my life with. I have always heard that the first year of marriage is always the hardest, and I'm so thrilled that we sailed through our first year with ease and grace. I can't wait to see how wonderful our next 70 years are if our 1st was this incredible. I love you for being my home, my family, and my rock. You are, and always will be, my entire world.

I love you sweet boy!

Paige

10 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy anniversary!!! Your vows are beautiful!!

Angie Repetti said...

Happy Anniversary Paige and Jason...it's so hard to believe that a whole year has gone by...Love you both, so much!!!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

katie + bret said...

Happy anniversary sweet lady - ENJOY! :)

All the love in the world is yours!

Jess said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Beautiful vows, beautiful wedding, and two beautiful people!

Brittney said...

So sweet! Happy anniversary!

Tatiana said...

Happy Anniversary to the two of you! I love your vows, and wish you many more happy anniversaries ahead! You guys are truly a gorgeous couple!

Jamie said...

Happy anniversary date twin :) What a sweet post!

Denise Marie said...

very sweet time of your life, Paige! Looks like it was quite an event. We'll celebrate our 17th this July. glad to meet ya!!

Jess said...

Hey Paige!

I've tried emailing you the swap info, but your emails keeping getting returned to me :(