Thursday, May 13, 2010

Love for a Child

"A child can ask questions that a wise man cannot answer."

No romantic love can compare to loving a child. I'm not a mother yet, and will not likely be a mother anytime soon, but I love sweet Riley just as if she were my own. Her giggle makes me smile even on a rough day. She comes up with the craziest things to say that keep me laughing for days.

Although I love Riley to no end, it doesn't compare to the love she gives to me. My husband is truly the greatest man I could ever hope to marry, but no one makes me feel more loved than sweet Riley. My heart melts when she calls me "My Paige." Nothing is more precious than hearing Riley scream "LOVE YOU PAIGE" as she rides in her wagon down the street.

The love of a child is life's greatest blessing.

2 comments:

Laura and Ryan said...

awww! I can't wait until I have nieces and nephews :)

Rachel said...

She is such an adorable little girl! She is so lucky to have you as an aunt! Have a great day Paige!