Monday, May 24, 2010

Apologies

I am so sorry that I have been pretty much MIA this month.  My work schedule has gone INSANE, and I've been busting my rear to wrap up the month before our vacation next week, and help prepare for the summer program that will kick off as soon as I return.

On that note, I'm THRILLED that I will be on vacation in one week!  Jason and I are going to celebrate our anniversary at the place where we met just over 4 years ago.  I can't wait to get back to the beach and spend an entire week with just my love.  I'm not sure I will have the internet in our condo, so I will definitely have an "anniversary" post set for you all to enjoy on May 30.  

Please hang in there with me as I endure a final "end of the month" crazy week full of sessions with my kids, paperwork, and billing.  I'll be back to regular blogging soon, I promise!

4 comments:

Laura and Ryan said...

It's ok...I've been MIA too...must be in the air! Can't wait for you to come back!

Brittany Ann said...

Oh man! I know how you feel! This month is crazy for those who work with kids! Thinking of you!

Heather said...

I hope you get some rest/relaxation on your vacation!!!

Tatiana said...

I'm glad I am not the only one that's just disappeared :-) Yes, I've been gone for much longer though! You still look beautiful as ever! Hopefully you'll get some rest as soon as that vacation comes!