Sunday, April 4, 2010

Warning: Easter Picture Overload

Holidays are just so much more fun when there are little ones around.  Jason and I are so thrilled to have Riley live so close to us so that we can smother her in hugs and kisses! I apologize for the large picture overload, but she is just too cute not to share with you!  These are just the photos off my camera, and when I receive the ones off my sister's camera, you might get ANOTHER post. :)

Riley was pretty cranky today due to some allergies and was not in the mood for pictures.  She was definitely happy to get to run around outside with her bunny purse!
We tried posing her again for pictures, but she was not having it! I love this shot though, and her adorable pigtails:

She starting picking flowers off the tree and handing them to me.  I think it was her way of saying: "If I give you flowers, will you stop taking pictures?"

How sweet are my parents?
My sister and brother-in-law (aka Riley's parental units)
Riley loves to pick up the eggs.  She wanted to put ALL of them into her basket at once.  Every time Mom would put them out for her to "find" she'd shout: "Gwanny! (Granny) You makin' a mess!" I love this picture of her holding as many eggs as she possible can, trying so hard to figure out how to pick up that other:
She managed. :)
Such a sweet face:
I love watching her run so intently on finding those eggs!
She grew tired of egg hunting and moved on to what was IN her Easter basket that the Easter Bunny left for her at Granny and Pappy's house:BUBBLES! Allergy crankies or not, those bubbles made her giggle!
This is my absolute favorite picture from the whole day.  How can you not melt at this expression?!
After bubbles, she decided that it was time for sidewalk chalk: another goody that the Easter Bunny brought her!
However, smearing it with her finger was not so fun.  She decided: "Dat's YUCKY!" and waited patiently for someone to wipe of her hands.  She's the cleanest 2-year-old I know.

That's all I have for you right now! Thanks for hanging with me while I disappeared this week! Catching up at work after 2 sick days was chaos! I'm finally back on track and ready to blog again! Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

She is so adorable! What a cute little outfit!

Annie said...

so many cute pics!! i love the pig tails!!! adorable!!
glad you had such a great easter :)

Jamie said...

Cute pics! I love her yellow dress :)

katie + bret said...

Ok, is it just me or does your neice kind of look like you?!

She is too, TOO adorable. Thanks for the Easter picture overload - It made me smile :)

Heather said...

She is just adorable! Her Easter outfit is precious :).

Picture overload is fine by me, I love pictures!