I promise to tell you guys about the Giveaway that I mixed up the swap with, but I got an award today from two of my favorite bloggers, Brittney @ Back to the Quarry and Jorden and Kristin. Both of these beautiful women are pregnant with their first child, a boy and a girl, respectively. I can't wait to see the beautiful faces of their new bundles of joy, and love following their pregnancy journey. It is definitely giving me some tips on pregnancy when my time comes! Thanks for the award, ladies!!
So the rules of this award are to list 10 things that make you happy, and then pass it on to 10 of your favorite bloggers!
1. Hearing my sweet niece talk. She's so funny!
Side story: Riley was taken out off church service yesterday for throwing a toy. As my sister was taking her out, she reached back to the pew and shouted: "HELP ME GRANNY!!" Haha.
2. Fenway sleeping on my head at night.
3. Holding hands with Jason.
4. Busy work days where I get to see a bunch of my clients.
5. Warm weather.
6. Terrific friends with the greatest advice.
7. Spending time with my parents.
8. Any snack that I can eat in bed while watching TV with my husband. haha!
9. Date nights in front of our fireplace.
10. Laughing. At everything.
And I want to tag:
Jess @ All-American Jess
Jax @ The Roaring Twenties
Shannon @ Fort Cox
Annie @ Chapters of Our Life
Caroline @ Simply Smithwick
Katie @ The Mathis
Heather @ Live. Laugh. Love.
Laura @ Our Crazy Adventure
Rachel @ Beautiful Life
Amy @ the Un-Housewife Life