Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ethan's First Haircut

On a complete whim, my Mom and I began discussing Ethan's "baby mullet" and how heavy his hair has gotten.  So heavy, in fact, that his sweet little curls were beginning to straighten out, and we decided it was time for a trim.  Not a complete "little boy" cut, but just a small trim to even out his length and pull some weight off.  So off we went!






He sat SO still for us, mainly because we gave him his toothbrush (boy loves to brush his teeth), filled the sink full of water and let him splash his feet to his hearts content.  20 minutes later and we had his curls back!


I sent these pictures to Jason at work, and said "Surprise!"  You would have thought I told him I was birthing an alien.  Once I promised him that I didn't cut all of his curls off, he relaxed a little and said he was glad we evened things out.  We saved a few curls for his baby book, and checked off another one of Ethan's sweet "baby" milestones.

No comments: