Thursday, June 14, 2012

Princess Riley

A few weeks ago Riley performed in her very first ballet recital.  She was such a little doll, and seemed to really enjoy the stage.  She was in the youngest group of children to perform, which is always the most entertaining to watch.  The girls giggle, blow kisses, forget their dance, take huge bows, and a few get stage fright.  Riley was a total ham.  She remembered most of her dance, and completely improvised when she forgot.  I was so proud of her!


Posing outside in her "pajama" costume

Her extremely proud grandparents.  Riley was obsessed with how many flowers everyone gave her.



So proud of my sweet niece.

Riley with her parents.

Riley's BFF, K.  They are so silly together!

My video of her actual performance turned out awful because of the lighting and my poor focusing skills.  So here is a sample of her performance that I took during one of her rehearsals.  How stinking cute is she?!


2 comments:

Erika said...

Oh my! That's too cute. I can't wait for dance recitals...but watching Dance Mom's the other night did pretty much scare Jason and he said that S can't be in dance. Ha.

Amy Lynn said...

She's just the coolest! and the cutest! Love that little stinker!!!!