Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Birthday Part 2

Jason and Ethan started my birthday out with apple cinnamon muffins for breakfast and the sweetest card ever.  Apparently the evening I left my son with his Daddy so that I could shop a huge consignment sale began some secret birthday planning.  I was really disappointed that the hospital didn't give me a copy of Ethan's handprints and feetprints, so Jason decided "better late than never."

Best. Card. EVER.
After church, we met up with my sister, brother-in-law and Riley to take them to the local apple orchard.  I have been so excited about taking Ethan for some fall pictures!  There are SO many fall activities for the kids, Riley loves our trips.
Little diva in her sunglasses.  She refused to take them off.

The wind was a little chilly, so we had to sport the hood for most of the afternoon.

The "Cider Slider."  Riley is addicted.  It's a HUGE slide and she thinks it's the greatest thing ever.

Look how she's grown!

We decided to give Ethan his "base" measurement for next year. :)


Watching Riley "drive a tractor" (no, not really, but play on a set that looks like a big tractor) and feeding E man.

Love these boys.


Sisters
With our sweet Momma.

Taking some pictures with Riley while she was still ok with a photo shoot.
With our Dad, and Riley/Ethan's Pappy

Miniature bench=a billion pictures

Riley wanted to sit next to him, but wasn't too into smiling for the camera anymore.

Cousin Love

Someone was getting tired of our photo shoot, but bless his heart, we were so far from done at this point.

Jason took my FAVORITE shots of the day when we decided to prop Ethan up in the middle of a bajillion (ok, maybe like 40) pumpkins.
Such sweet, innocent little eyes.

FAVORITE.  I love his face!
We had such beautiful weather and such a fantastic, fall day!

2 comments:

Erika said...

How fun! We can't wait to go...either this weekend or the next!

Jax said...

Agh! These pics are so adorable! I love the one of Riley on the bench with Ethan hugging him! So cute! :) The last one is probably my favorite, too! He looks so little with those pumpkins! haha!