Saturday, April 2, 2011

28 Weeks!


28 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 148.  A grand total of 24 pounds by my records, but my doctor records only read 18 pounds total.


Maternity clothes? Still a mixture of everything in the shirt department, but ALL maternity pants.  I don't even attempt non maternity pants now.

Stretch marks? Still none! I hope I stay lucky for the next 12 weeks!

Sleep: Pretty good this week! I even had a few nights that I slept through the night!

Best moment this week: Hearing my OB say that everything seemed to "look perfect" with my weight, blood pressure, and measurements.  Or listening to Jason read "A Very Hungry Caterpillar" to Ethan.  So sweet!



Movement: My squirmy little man.



Food cravings: Same ol' same ol'...sweets, fresh fruit, peanut butter-but not mixed together!

Gender: Our sweet baby Ethan Bryant Orlando.



Labor Signs: I THINK I may have had a few Braxton Hicks contractions earlier in the week, but I'm not sure.  It may have just been Ethan moving...or gas. Ha!



Belly Button in or out? Still an innie, but it is really flat.  The "bellybutton watch" is still on! I'm betting that it pops out, Mom is betting no.



Wedding rings on or off? On usually. I only take them off to sleep, but I haven't been struggling to get the wedding band on at all lately!



What I miss: Walking without hip pain, but this has improved drastically this week thanks to my chiropractor and stretches he has given me to do at home.

What I am looking forward to: Hitting the 30 week mark!



Weekly Wisdom: Pain and discomfort are a given.  Sometimes you just have to learn to deal.



Milestones: Nothing major this week. :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You look great!

Erika said...

Wish I lived closer, your outfits are SO cute!!! Looking good Paige:-)