Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm Alive


I'm so sorry I've been M.I.A. (again) for as long as I have! We have had QUITE an interesting few weeks with the summer program that my job is running for some of our kids, and I'm completely zonked out by the time I get home. We also had family in town last week, and any moment that was not at work or sleeping was spending time with them. Anyway, I wanted to share with you guys (although WAY late) what I got from my swap with All-American Jess!

Denise was my partner, and she is certainly a creative one!
Thank you so much Denise! And to Jess for putting on such a great swap! I'm sorry I've been so terrible at blogging lately. Our last week of summer program is this coming week, and I'm hoping to get back in the swing of regular blogging.

I have some great pictures to share with you guys tomorrow with Riley!

Please say a prayer for my friend and co-worker, Stephanie. She delivered a beautiful baby boy today, but he came 7 weeks early. He is currently unable to breathe on his own, but all the doctors have nothing but optimism that he should get to go home in a couple of weeks. Thank you guys!

2 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Hoping you get a break soon! Praying for your friend and her sweet new baby!

Denise Marie said...

How cool, I swung by to see what was up today and got to see your post. lol

You are always thinking of others...a true kindred spirit.

Be blessed!